Dear Valued Guests,
In the effort to make your stay safe and enjoyable, Novotel Ottawa is adhering to the following directions set by the Ottawa Public Health and Public Health Ontario.
As of September 22, 2021 individuals need to be fully vaccinated (two (2) doses plus 14 days elapsed since 2nd dose) and provide their proof of vaccination along with a government issued ID with full name and date of birth to access the Pool, Fitness Centre, Restaurant & Bar and Meeting & Event spaces.
- Individuals 12 years of age and above must show proof of COVID-19 vaccine (two (2) doses plus 14 days elapsed since 2nd dose) and a government issued ID to access the pool or fitness centre.
- Max 10 guests in the pool, masks are mandatory when on the pool deck.
- Guests are to reserve 45 minutes slots through the Front Desk by dialing 0.
- Guests are required to pass by the Front Desk 10 minutes prior to their reservation to complete the Covid-19 screening form and to get the access card to the recreational Centre.
- Guests to ensure physical distancing of 2 meters at all times.
- Max 10 guests in the gym, masks are mandatory when not exercising.
- Hot Tub to remain closed per Ottawa Public Health.
Restaurant & Bar
- Individuals 12 years of age and above must show proof of COVID-19 vaccine (Two doses plus 14 days elapsed since 2nd dose) and a government issued ID in order to dine inside.
- For each visit to the restaurant or bar it is mandatory to show proof of double vaccination as we do not keep your previous visit information on file.
- This is applicable for all indoor dining.
For more information on proof of vaccination policy, please follow the links below to Ontario Government and Public Health Ontario websites:
Thank you for respecting and abiding by the rules and regulations mandated by Ontario Public Health.
We hope you enjoy your stay with us.